WELCOME .....

On this page we invite you to BE yourself, to take off our masks and know no fear, here present true history so they know they are not alone in the world, and that the problems that plague not just own you if you it is for a lot of people.
  You are not alone dead friend, here you will find a friend in whom to let off steam, free of the complexity of your life and even, realize that the problem was not as big as you feel it, to share and to match the rest of people .

relax

Hey friends!

I will talk about Harry Potter, simply because we love ... I find the truth more valid argument.
One of the most successful franchises in the world, is so incredible in its history, JK Rowling was one of my drivers in the world of reading.
Unlike novels such as Narnia, which is an alternate universe, or The Lord of the Rings, where the "Middle Earth" is a fictitious past, the magical world of Harry Potter novels is a universe parallel to ours and contains many magical elements analogous to things magical or muggle world. This magical world is a political organization for the State, in the case of the United Kingdom, where it grows most of the action, the largest institution is the Ministry of Magic. There is an "International Statute of Secrecy" that requires all wizards and witches of the world to keep secret the existence of the magical world of the Muggles.
The ability to do magic, as the novels, is innate rather than learned, although the young wizards must be educated in order to dominate and control. This capability is completely hereditary, although there are wizards children of muggles (or "dirty blood" in a derogatory manner) as they always had to have a rising magician, also there may be children of magicians without any magical ability. The latter are called "squibs." Wizards have a developed social system with its own currency, health and a complex network of transport and communications.
Within the world of magic, magicians coexist with other creatures that are also kept secret and out of touch with the Muggles. These include dragons, ghosts, unicorns, mermaids, centaurs and other invented or adapted by the author as the Dementors and house elves.
The books avoid placing the story in a particular year, however there are a couple of references that establish a time line with actual years. The first occurs in the second novel, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, in which the ghost Nick Nearly-Headless celebrates the 500th anniversary of his death, which occurred on October 31, 1492, therefore, the book is located in the academic year 1992 to 1993. This chronology is reiterated in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when it states that the death of James and Lily Potter occurred on October 31, 1981. These data allow to conclude that the storyline takes place since 1981, when Dumbledore gives Harry his uncles at the beginning of Philosopher's Stone, until 1998, at the end of The Deathly Hallows.
amazing truth? dejen sus comentarios, nos importa su opinion.

News

Carnivorous plants versus ponies.

03/08/2012 23:37
Something very strange was emerging from the depths of me, felt as if something had changed in last night, everything was spinning in my head, I felt as if it were larger, the air coming through the holes in my nose felt and flowed through my body, if anything had changed, I knew it was,...

a zombie's story

03/08/2012 22:55
I have to tell a story hopefully not to panic but I think my friend's teacher turned zombie, you may not believe me and would be the most common but I'll tell you how it happened ...   Some industries smelling salts had to prove their new product before it on the market and good the...

news

03/08/2012 21:54
  Man uses tractor to smash 7 police cars in Vermont Roger Pion, 34, was arrested Thursday shortly after damage of the vehicle fleet of police of Orleans county. NEWPORT. - A resident of Vermont, who authorities say was furious with the police to have been arrested recently, used a...

dislikes

03/08/2012 21:35
  to see what we hate .... To be honest I hate the gas runs out when I'am in the shower, you're in the bathroom and the toilet paper is over, I hate to leave me planted because you feel are not worth much to the other. I tried charging me giving everything for others and not even give...

02/08/2012 10:15
  We like spend also an entire afternoon watching movies with friends, yelling at the screen in fear parts of the star that will not open the door, which run into the forest or in the movies of love we yell don't be silly give it a kiss , and so many more examples. We saw so many Disney...

"things to think"

28/06/2012 10:35
  There are times in life when you think things are hopeless, we believe that we could not be worse, we feel like we had fallen into a pit from which no one can help you. You feel fear, you think no one understands you and you enclose in yourself. You keep all your feelings inside of you...

Visitors notice

26/06/2012 15:44
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.

Website launched

26/06/2012 15:43
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

Carnivorous plants versus ponies.

03/08/2012 23:37
Something very strange was emerging from the depths of me, felt as if something had changed in last night, everything was spinning in my head, I felt as if it were larger, the air coming through the holes in my nose felt and flowed through my body, if anything had changed, I knew it was,...

a zombie's story

03/08/2012 22:55
I have to tell a story hopefully not to panic but I think my friend's teacher turned zombie, you may not believe me and would be the most common but I'll tell you how it happened ...   Some industries smelling salts had to prove their new product before it on the market and good the...

news

03/08/2012 21:54
  Man uses tractor to smash 7 police cars in Vermont Roger Pion, 34, was arrested Thursday shortly after damage of the vehicle fleet of police of Orleans county. NEWPORT. - A resident of Vermont, who authorities say was furious with the police to have been arrested recently, used a...

dislikes

03/08/2012 21:35
  to see what we hate .... To be honest I hate the gas runs out when I'am in the shower, you're in the bathroom and the toilet paper is over, I hate to leave me planted because you feel are not worth much to the other. I tried charging me giving everything for others and not even give...

02/08/2012 10:15
  We like spend also an entire afternoon watching movies with friends, yelling at the screen in fear parts of the star that will not open the door, which run into the forest or in the movies of love we yell don't be silly give it a kiss , and so many more examples. We saw so many Disney...

"things to think"

28/06/2012 10:35
  There are times in life when you think things are hopeless, we believe that we could not be worse, we feel like we had fallen into a pit from which no one can help you. You feel fear, you think no one understands you and you enclose in yourself. You keep all your feelings inside of you...

Visitors notice

26/06/2012 15:44
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.

Website launched

26/06/2012 15:43
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.